Cannot select a bundle as an existing repository

smitty_decoy

07 Dec, 2014 10:44 PM

Greetings,

My wife uses Everweb for doing her business' website. It stores its "project files" in bundles under ~/Library/Application Support/Everweb, in bundles that are named like '0CA26748798E4FAD9DDA84BC6DF46561.everweb". I had created a mercurial repository at the root of 2 of these bundles. On the CLI the 'hg' command doesn't mind this at all, and Altassian Source Tree lets me pick these bundles as existing repositories. But in MacHg 1.0.2, when I do a "Manage a repository" or "File->Open", and navigate to the "~/Library/Application Support/Everweb" directory, the Open File dialog has the bundles grayed out so I cannot select one or even pick it as a target to enter. If I do a cmd-shift-g to force the dialog to be within the bundle, I still cannot select "." as the target.

Is this a bug? Or what am I missing? Seems like something in MacHg thinks that bundles are different than directories. For this use case, they should be treated the same.

Cheers,
Smith

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac