How can I market my business n the most effective manner?

amyvduffy

11 Nov, 2019 05:00 PM

Hello everyone! I am an engineer and I have been designing PCBs for my clients. I have thought about creating a mobile app that allows my clients to make their own engineering projects. Can anyone of you please tell me about reputable Mobile application developers USA based? I need someone who will help me in developing a complex app based software for engineering students where they get multiple options for making their own engineering designs. Please share your thoughts with me in the comments below. What features should I add to the app that I am thinking about developing?

1. 1 Posted by expon1969 on 28 Nov, 2019 12:45 PM

Hello, I am also a mobile application developer and searching for a job. Recently I completed my training of app developing. Before it, I was working in au.edubirdie.com essay service as a writer. So I have also knowledge about writing. But now I want to change my field from writing to developing. If you know about any job in developing then please tell me.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac